Truly versatile, this gorgeous set of earrings can glam up any outfit - western, ethnic, or fusion! They are perfect to pair with solids as well as prints, and also make for a great gift for your sister, friend, girlfriend, mom, or colleague.
The earrings are extremely durable, lightweight, and long-lasting. They are definitely a keepsake and are absolute conversation-starters and head-turners!
These earrings are from the Jashn collection.
Jashn literally means "Celebration" in the Urdu language and this collection has been designed keeping in mind festive fashion needs. A unique feature of each of the pieces is that they can also be paired with western outfits, thereby making them a great wardrobe investment!
The best part? The pair is not too flashy to wear during the day and not too subtle to wear in the evenings! ;)
Length: 2 inches approx.
Width: 1 inch approx.
Truly Handmade & Artisanal
At RaRiRo, each piece of jewellery is individually handcrafted. This means that it’s only natural that there will be slight imperfections (owing to the process and the techniques of the art forms used). However, we promise that these imperfections are barely visible and do not affect the functionality or the look of the product at all.
Rest assured, only the best materials are used to make each piece lovingly.
Please also allow for slight colour discrepancies due to everyone’s monitor brightness and screen tone being different.
- Keep the piece in a box lined with cotton balls or soft cloth, or in a cloth pouch.
- Best recommended cleaning with a microfibre cloth.
- Do not use any abrasive or sharp materials to clean
- Do not use strong solvents or chemical cleaners to clean.
- Always wear perfume and make-up before you wear your jewelry.
- Avoid contact with water to safeguard from tarnishing.
- Just like glass or plastic, these resin earrings should be treated with love and should not be exposed to extremely hot temperatures. Do not leave them next to a gas stove or radiator.
*Normal wear and tear and fading of the earring hooks are expected after prolonged use.