Size/Weight: 8 ml
HSN code: 33049920
Description: The Harkoi Nail Lacquer collection was made for all those lazy humans looking to get a cute manicure & pedicure. We've gone far and wide, found unique glitters & shimmers to give you shades like never before. It's as easy as 2 coats of polish.
- Nail Art in a bottle. We've taken the difficult part out, all you need to do is apply the polish for a salon-like look & finish.
- Free from 13 toxins, such as Paraben, Camphor, Xylene, Lead, Ethyl Tosylamide, TPHP, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde Resin, Formaldehyde, Triphenyl phosphate, Benzophenones, Phthalates.
How to use:
- Shake well before use as particle settlement may occur.
- For best results, apply a base coat, 2-3 thin coats of nail polish then finish with a topcoat.
- Apply a thin layer of nail polish each time. Thick layers may lead to product build-up & smudges later.
- Make sure to wash your hands, or use a polish remover to get rid of any oil residue on your nails.
- Let dry completely before each layer. Drink your favourite wine meanwhile.
Skin type suitability: All skin types
Shelf life: 30 months from date of packaging
Shelf life after product opened: 12 months from date of opening
Product smells like: Nothing, faint nail polish scent
Product feels like: Smooth, buttery nail polish
Fragrance profile: Mild fragrance
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates, Copolymer Acrylates, N-butyl Alcohol, Diacetone Alcohol, Benzophenone -1Copolymer. IT MAY CONTAIN - Mica, Titanium Dioxide C. I 77891, Black Iron Oxide C. I 77499, D&C Yellow5al Lake C I 19140, D&C Red 6 Ba Lake C. I 15850:2, Ferric Ferrocyanide C. I 77510, D&C Red 7 Ca Lake C. I 15850:1, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Red Iron Oxide CI 77491. NO NO INGREDIENTS- Paraben, Camphor, Xylene, Lead, Ethyl Tosylamide, TPHP, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde Resin, Formaldehyde, Triphenyl Phosphate, Benzophenones, Phthalates.
Certifications: FDA Certification
Can the product be classified as vegan? Yes
Can the product be classified as vegetarian? Yes
Are there any organic ingredients? No
Is the product dermatologically tested? No
Country of origin: Made in India
Manufactured by: Fiabila India Pvt Ltd, V-16 & 17, MIDC, Taloja -410208, Maharashtra (M.L. No. MKD-C-180). Marketed By - Harkoi, 11A, Harihar Lifescapes, Mumbai 400004.
Cautions: Keep Away from Heat & Flame. Shake Well before Use.
Terms Of Service